Re: PINE Debian Package

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, robert havoc pennington wrote:

> > I have needed to get that off my chest ever since I noticed pine missing.
> > Pine is not an optional compinent for me, it is MANDITORY. There is
> > nothing in the distribution that comes close to replacing it.
> >

> Relax, I think it's still there.
>
> Havoc Pennington
> http://pobox.com/~hp

I got the impression about the freeness thing from a thread that I thought
I saw on debian-devel that I follow on Usenet.  I have not been able to
follow it lately though because my server changed addresses and I have
been unable to get through to anyone at fuller.edu to have it corrected
:-/

Reading the groups by email really sucks once you have done it with a
newsreader for a while.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org