Re: IPX Routing Problem

Look at the IP Masquerade Resources page.  http://ipmasq.home.ml.org
And then follow the link to the Masquerade Applications List, then
Miscellaneous, then IPX

Basically, you build an IPX bridge between your inner and outer interfaces
on your Masquerading machine using software from

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/network/router/ipxbridge-0.2.tar.gz

(It has 3 versions of the bridge, you may have to experiment)