EXIM help

     I am looking at the EXIM mail transport to handle the UUCP and pop
     mail that I have along with filtering mail and local mail.  I remember
     a person on this list that offered someone a copy of the mail files
     that they use.  Can I get a copy of them from anyone that is using
     this to filter mail, get mail from pop and uucp on a dial up
     connection and deliver mail locally.

     Any parts of that would be helpful too.

     Brian Schramm

     bschramm@bigfoot.com