Re: Windoze 95 is not multi-tasking, it just pretends it is multitasking.

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, C.J.LAWSON wrote:

> > 	Windows 98 and NT require more ram to be faster than 95.  Otherwise,
> This is an issue that is dear to my heart ... I want my memory to be used
> /principally/ for my applications not gobbled up by my OS!

I have 64 megs of ram in my Dell 200... and Windows 98 doesn't even
compare to the speed on 95...  even when openning the start menu, Win98
takes 5 to 10 seconds longer.. and browsing through my computer (in
Classic style) is also extremely slow...  KDE is much faster, but it needs
a lot of work..

-Paul