Re: Lilo woes

I am an emacs user myself...when im in X anyway...
but...debian has a few other cool editors...
ae (which is part of the base and base disks) is tiny and very easy to use
(unfortunatly the lastest version in 2.0 has some problems...partially due to
slang -- which i just found out about a few minits ago in a post on debian-devel)

if you are using hamm...avoid ae for now ..it puts CRs atthe ends of lines (DOS
style text) and that breaks allot of things (not HTML...other things)
ee is very nice (ee = easy editor)
as for emacs...
when I think of emacs...I think of a swiss army knife....
the differnec ebeing that this swiss army knife is about 3 miles long and half a
mile
wide..and has every tool you every thought of, along with every tool you will
ever
think of...it is complete overkill fo ranything...
but...I tend to like overkill :)
-Steve