Re: COBOL?

Ive never seen any COBOL stuff...ive never even seen COBOL but its funny...
just yesterday I was wondering to myself if there were any COBOL
comilers for linux....
Then I had some really evil thoughts about learning COBOL and trying to
convert the kernel over to COBOL...and after that point
I just had to smack myself
-Steve