Re: Debian 2.0 Question

At 10:58 AM 4/30/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I hate crashes/...had one too many myself

	I did want to clear one thing up. It wasn't Debian that crashed. I had a
power off/on that caused the crash. Apparently, sendmail was delivering a
message right in the middle of the power spike and took out just about all
the exec files on my system.

	I have had no problems with Debian at all with system hangs or crashes,
other than something I did. I have been VERY Happy with linux and Debian.
In fact I have had the system up without interuption for over 2 weeks.
Can't say that about Windoze. I couldn't keep Win95 up over 4 hours without
a crash.

	But thanks for all the messages and the help on this subject. I will be
finishing up this evening. Someone was mentioning that I should use the
script to upgrade. But I have nothing on my system to upgrade, so thought
instead of running the Debian 1.31 complete installation, I would go ahead
and go to 2.0's installation disks.
Again, thanks for all your help!