Re: ACK! SCSI Not WOrking

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Stephen Carpenter wrote:
[ snip ]
: I don't have the manual for the card but...

http://www.adaptec.com/support/overview/scsiha.html - you should be able
to figure out how to find the manual from there.

: if I look at the board itself i see jumpers (yes jumpers...I LOVE jumpers..
: the best way to set IRQs and what not)
: next to one of the sets of jumpers there are a few rows marked
: I9, I10, I11,I12. ...I assume these ar eteh interrupt setting
: then there is another which is marked
: in: 140
: out: 340 (I think...I forget the higher value)
: in any case yes...I am pretty darned sure I used the rigth IRQ

It's best to be 100% sure; the 152x driver doesn't work too well if you
haven't got it right.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104