Re: ACK! SCSI Not WOrking

Patrick Ouellette wrote:

> Does you SCSI card have *gasp* jumpers to configure the interrupts

Jumpers for both interrupts and IO adress...I had (previously to posting my
first message even) check /proc/interrupts
found that 11 and 9 are free interrupts for me...and the board suports both
(it also suports 12 which is my PS/2 mouse and 10 which is my NIC card)
I don't have the manual for the card but...
if I look at the board itself i see jumpers (yes jumpers...I LOVE jumpers..
the best way to set IRQs and what not)
next to one of the sets of jumpers there are a few rows marked
I9, I10, I11,I12. ...I assume these ar eteh interrupt setting
then there is another which is marked
in: 140
out: 340 (I think...I forget the higher value)
in any case yes...I am pretty darned sure I used the rigth IRQ

> (or software)?  I get similar messages if I put the wrong irq in
> the AHA152x module load line.

hmm well it isn't a module load line... its in the kernel boot parametersI don't
use kernel modules whenever I can avoid them...I just compile it into the kernel

and turn off what I don't need
same diff tho I guess....