Re: linux shutdown

In debian.user was writ:

> And - what are dangers of so-called 'three-finger salute' which is
>described as The Very Bad Thing (tm) and absolute no-no?

It is?  Hasn't been so for a *very* long time!

/etc/inittab:
# What to do when CTRL-ALT-DEL is pressed.
ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t20 -h now

-h is not the default, of course, -r is the default.

--
#include <std_disclaim.h>                           Lorens Kockum
Seriously considering putting a blatant company plug in my .sig.