Re: convert wav to mpg3?

I think there is only one Linux encoder currently available and it
is time limited crippleware.

Get it from:

http://www.iis.fhg.de/amm/download/mp3enc/

I have heard rumors of a project to make a GPL'ed mp3 encoder
but it may be at least a few months off.  I am looking forward
to it.

Also the best place for mp3 info is http://www.mp3.com

--
--Travis

Compare the performance: Buy the most expensive Sun box you can and
compare its Web performance to an inexpensive Windows NT box.
Let's not joke around: Pentium Pro processors have more performance
than the RISC community is putting out. I'm not talking about
price/performance; I'm talking about performance in the absolute."
-Bill Gates  "March 1996 interview with InfoWorld"