Alternative to MS Frontpage web design?

I'm not pleased. Not at all. I've used MS Frontpage 97 on WindowsNT for
quite a while for my web site, <it's actually not that bad, and I have only
been using Linux for the past month> and for compatibility and to save
confusion, I typed all filenames and target frames in capital letters (eg a
href="BLAH.HTM" target=MAIN). However MS doesn't like all capitals, and
changes it on its own accord. What this boils down to is that I've spent
about 3 hours going through my web site correcting every filename, so that
it works in linux. Another thing I am not happy about is that my marquees
created with frontpage 97 only work with MS IE (3 or 4), not with netscape!
I made sure that I included no ActiveX or Microsoft Plugins so that it would
work on any browser (apart from DHTML, but I'm going to change this when I
get the time), but FrontPage still decided that my pages mustn't look good
on any browser other than a MS one.

I really don't have the time or the patience to write all the HTML codes, so
I would like a decent web designing package that I can use in linux. Please
could I have some recommendations/suggestions of such a package, commercial
or not...

Thanks,

Tristan

---------

|******************************************************** |
| "You're Not Our Brightest Year" - Mr Boon,           |
| Headteacher of my school:                                      |
| -St Bede's, Cambridge                                            |

|  "Tristan you're so annoying!!                                  |
|  I'm sorry, you're not really,  you're very sweet"      |
|  -Mrs Myers, Maths Teacher                                    |

*Email: Greensideburns@csi.com
*Home page:
 *Http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/greensideburns
*(completely useless and miserably neglected during preparation
 *for GCSE exams) In the summer I'll do it properly, and regularly update
again:
* www.greensideburns.co.uk !!! Anyone know where I can get this dom name
*cheaper than $70? I think I'm going to use NetMegs for the Virtual Server.
*Is there a British one out there for as cheap as $6 a month?