Re: incoming PAP authentication failures

God, I 'love' making a moron out of myself.

This trick doesn't seem to be working on my system. I wish I had taken the
time to test it before replying, but I had it working at one point in time
and was 'sure' that was how.

Just delete the pap-secrets file.

Dan