Re: DATE CHANGE

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998, Jeffrey Velez wrote:

> Which NTP Server on the Net I can configure my xntp3?

You must find a NTP server that allows access to you.  This might be a
public NTP server or one established by your ISP or work/school.  I run
xntp3 on machines at home and at work.  At work there are a couple of NTP
servers for our company's internal network.  At home I found an NTP server
that allowed public access through the NTP web site
<http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mill/ntp/servers.html> as my ISP doesn't
provide these services.