Re: DATE CHANGE

On Tue, Apr 28, 1998 at 10:38:09AM -0400, Jeffrey Velez wrote:
> How do I change the date on my linux machine?

You can change the software date/time with the "date" command.

You can change your CMOS clock with the "hwclock" command, or possibly
the "clock" command -- it depends on the version of Debian you're using.

Check out the man pages on these programs.

You can keep your clock forever synchronized using the xntp3 package,
if your machine is connected to the Internet.

Jeff