Re: Connecting Linux machine to Win.95\Linux Machine.

I woul dmost definitly agree with this assesment but...
I have always prefered to use 10Base2 to a crossover cable on UTP
I like the coaxial cable setup because it is very easy to extend when you decide
that 2 computers is not enough and a hub is too expensive
(of course i have found I can get 2 nice combo cards and a 5 port hub
for around $70)
food for thought...and....
MUCH faster than a serial port connection...
-Steve