Connecting Linux machine to Win.95\Linux Machine.

Hello,

I'm going to buy a new conputer :), make the old one Linux only, and the
new one will be a Linux\Win.95 machine (my brother doesn't like Linux,
what can I do...).
The new machine will have the main connection to the outer world
(Hopefully by ISDN), and will have the printer connected to it.
I would like to connect my old machine to the new one, so I'll be able to
print and use the 'net.
I would like to hear suggestions, and that FM(s?) I should R (I have no
problems RTFMing.).

TIA,

Liran Zvibel.

---