Re: bugs in latest ncftp package?

On "Tue, 28 Apr 1998 02:25:40 EDT." Norbert Veber wove together:
[snipped]
problem is that ncftp has been downgraded from 3.0b to 2.something, so
it
doesn't recognise those options, personally, I snagged the 3.0 deb from
one
of the mirrors before it was gone, and I use that (mainly because of the
bgget feature)
+++ End of Original Message +++

I certainly am hoping the 3.0 version moves out of beta pretty soon. I
did really like the bgget feature as well. And it only took a little
looking at the help to find the pls command to page through long
directory listings.

For me, I found more good gained in it than was lost with the loss of
the curses interface.

--
The AtticKeeper: Rev. David Morris
mailto: bweaver@worf.netins.net