Web Browsers without xwindows?

I am new to Linux and have installed Debian 1.3 without xwindows. I want
to do as much if not everything I can without using xwindows or some
other windows like interface. I would like to know if there is a web
browser that I can use that does not require some type of Windows
interface. I am just trying to learn everything about Linux and want to
learn the hard way. Anyone can point and click. If I wanted to do that I
would have installed Windows 95 or bought a Mac. Not that in the future I
might not want to go to xwindows or something but for now I want to learn
the nitty gritty.

Keith