Re: I have problem with base file installation

On Mon, Apr 27, 1998 at 09:41:36AM -0700, Philippe BARBELET wrote:

> The installation program read the 5 floppy disks from "base-1" to
> "base-5"
> but at the end it wrote "Error: checksum is not good".
>
> I built the 5 disks again as it was written whith the rawrite2 program
> and whith an other
> unix system whith dd command. I had the same result.
> So I reload the files again from the site and I built again the medias.
> It's still wrong.
>
> Do you know this problem and the solution to apply ?

I haven't tried the bo base-disks for some time now (the newest hamm disks
work great), but it sounds like a problem with your floppy-disks. Reformat
them before you write the images or choose another set of disks.

Alternatively try to download the disk-images from another server.

Marc