[off topic] IP-masq while dual booting(Win95)

Hi all,

This is a little off topic but if you know of a good resource please
let me know, otherwise you may hit 'Delete' and move on.

I have IP-masquerading set up under Debian on my dual booting PC
server for my 2 PC home network.  I am forced to dual boot into Win95
occasionally on the server and would like to be able to offer the same
IP-masquerading features under Win95 that are available on Linux.  I have
found all kinds of Proxy/Socks servers for Win95 but they all require
modifying the setup on the Win95 client. With the Linux IP-masquerading
this is not needed. Does anybody know of an IP-masquerading server for
Win95 that does not require me to change the configuration of my client
pc depending on what my server is booted up in?

By the way this is my setup

[win95 client(192.168.1.2)]

    (eth0)

[Linux/win95 server(192.168.1.1)/(dynamic ip from isp)]

(ppp0 via dial-up)

  [Internet]

Thanks
--