What's on Official CDs?

Is there only the `stable' directory on the Official CDs?
If so, then I'll have to ftp all the `contrib' and `non-free' stuff when
2.0 comes out.

Can dselect tell me what I need to download from `contrib' and `non-free' ?

As a sidenote, my most confusing bit about installing Debian 1.3 a year ago
was figuring out what dselect was talking about when it asked where to find
`contrib' and `non-free' directories.  I didn't have them on my CD, had
never read about them in the `install.txt' and dselect instructions, and
was a bit annoyed that dselect couldn't just do a `find' command on my CD
to find them itself.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada