serving vfat's with samba?

Hi all,

Can anyone give me some pointers on serving some vfat partitions(on a
dual boot Debian/Win95 machine) via samba to a win95 client?  What
permissions/uid/gid do I need to mount the vfat partitions with so that
any user who is using the share can access the vfat partitions.  This
is for a 2 computer home network so I don't really care about security
between the two, I have been trying to use guest type privilidges.  So
far the clients can see the partition and list all the root directory
of it but as soon as any of the files or subdirectories are accessed
the client gives an error that the subdirectory has moved or is no
longer accessible.  I have looked at the samba howto and smb server
howto but have not had much luck.

Thanks,

Brian