Re: cfdisk and multiple active partitions

>  Is it legal to have multiple partitions marked as active (at work a machine
> wouldn't boot untill I removed one of those marks)?
>  If it isn't, a bug should be filed against cfdisk.

I don't know if it is legal have multiple partitions marked as active but if I
understand correctly what is going on, it is certainly not logical. The reason
for this is that the active partition is the one that its boot sector will
actualy be used to boot the machine.
I might be wrong, though.