i made my second mess with dselect

while installing stuff (in X) i pressed on the home key in dselect,i
pressed the home key several time to get back to the upper section of the
menu but my keyboard was not fully set so i got this as result:

 *== Req base     adduser      3.6         3.6         Add users and
groups to t
 *== Req base     ae           962-14      962-14      Anthony's Editor --
a tin
 *== Req base     base-files   1.3.5       1.3.5       Debian Base System
Miscel
 *== Req base     base-passwd  1.3.1       1.3.1

as you can see,the line begin with a *== sign,do i can put *** sign to get
it back to default or there is another way ??

also,my keyboard mapping is perfect under linux ( not X) but then in
X,it's not perfect,does there is a straightforward way to get the same
result in X (say,copy the keyboard mapping file that linux use under the X
one ???)

Alain