posting of a big document

i'm writing this e-mail because sooner this week,i got to modify the
layout of my filesystem (don't know how to call what i did) because of a
lack of space on my hard disk and i've writen a document intended for
newbie like me,the only drawback is that the document is 7 pages long,so i
want to know if this would be a problem to some user on this list if i
post this on the list (the size of the document is 7k),also,the document
is somewhat roughly edited (there may be typo and i could use better word
but it's my first document i do and i want to get some experience in this
domain).

thanks.
Alain