Re: PINE Debian Package

On Thu, Apr 23, 1998 at 05:54:49PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
[..]
>  Like Qmail. There are lots of packages in
>  non-free as .deb files. We even make it easy to install qmail on your
>  machine, compiling during the install.
[..]

When did that happen?  qmail-src for me just dropped the .dsc and source
files in /usr/src/qmail-src and said to go compile it, which I did.

(I like qmail.  I use qmail.  I like pine.  I don't use pine anymore
because my mail habits have changed, but I will keep pine and will compile
source packages if I need to..)