Re: PINE Debian Package (maildir support)

On Thu, Apr 23, 1998 at 12:38:19AM -0800, Adam Shand wrote:
> > Currently the only way to use maildir with sendmail is via the (excellent)
> > procmail patch.
>
> hi,

Hi back  =>

> do you (or anyone else) have link for the maildir patch for procmail?  i
> am in the process of tuning a nfs mounted /var/mail and one of the things
> i am considering is migrating to maildir format.  since i would prefer to
> stick with sendmail as my mta i believe that procmail is really the only
> alternative for supporting maildir format with sendmail.

Emailled to you.  I am guessing we'll soon see the patch applied to the
procmail in slink, which is cool by me.  =>

If you unpack the the source package for procmail, you can then apply the
maildir patch directly and just buildpackage from there.  I would stop to
change version numbers and edit changelog first, but that goes without
saying.

not sure, check www.qmail.org, they list most of the patches there.