Re: Fonts in X [Off Topic]

> Or I could send an spam like:
>
> "By receiving this email you agreed to install Debian on your
> computer, and delete all the other operating systems in it."

Sticker on my new Toshiba laptop:

 Notice: The software products pre-installed on your computer are
 copyrighted works.  Before turning on your computer, please read the
 License Agreemant printed on each software package envelope or inside
 the front of the appropriate manual.  By turning on your computer you
 indicate that you have read and accepted these software licenses
 terms.

Even if you turn it on to delete it?  I wonder what a judge would say
about this.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada