Re: `From' line (Re: exim & mutt, weird)

[...]
   However, the full headers don't look like they came from the mailing list!
   There's no X-Mailing-List line at all!
[...]
   Can anyone compare this recent message and tell me whether it looks the
   same to them (no X-Mailing-List header)?

My copy of it has an X-Mailing-List, just like the other messages.

However, you might have this problem with messages that are sent to
you directly via To:, CC:, or BCC:, since they might not have passed
through the list.  In fact, the message you cited doesn't say that it
was ever Received: by murphy.debian.org (the mailing list server), so
I don't really know what's going on with that.