Re: Can't find bo->hamm upgrade instructions.

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Look in Developers' corner  (since hamm still isn't released, it is, strictly,
> for developers rather than users.)

I disagree, it is now in a frozen state and (as I understand it) suggested
for testing by end users that wish to try it.  I wish I currently had the
time to tackle some of the bugs but I have familly situation that prevents
me from devoting the time needed (mate with a difficult pregnancy). If you
have some time to spare, you might want to consider taking on some of the
bugs preventing release and making a non-maintainer upload.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org