xloadimage -delay

	Any xloadimage people on the list ?  I'm playing around with the
xloadimage that came with the Deb 1.3.1 distro.  According to the man page,
xloadimage -delay x image1 image2 .... imageN, should cycle through images
1 - N leaving each on the screen for x seconds.

	I can't get it to work.  I have to cycle through using the space
bar.  But, I can do that without the -delay option.  Anyone know if this is
broken, or what I am doing wrong ?  (Although it seems to me that I am
following the syntax indicated on the man page.)

TIA,

Gerald