Re: Telnet Proxy anyone?

> Are you sure there is none?  I recently saw a computer (one of the
> firewall machines) where I get a telnet-like prompt when I did telnet
> to the machine.  Then I issue a "open <host> <port>" command and have
> a telnet session across our firewall.

i know wingate supports a telnet proxy ... i suspect that there must be
other platforms/applications which support this, but i am unaware of any
for unix/linux.

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------