Re: PINE Debian Package

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Jason Costomiris wrote:

> Weak?  Uh, many of us feel that mutt is quite an order of magnitude
> better.  I am among those who feel this way.  Why is mutt better?
>
> 1) Native support for Maildir format mailboxen

and that is better?

> 2) *much* more configurable than pine

But is missing some key items.

Put another way.  If you have to support a couple of hundred relative unix
clueless, I would rather they use pine than mutt.  I will admit that it
has sveraql months since I last took a look at it, I am willing to have
another look.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org