Re: Telnet Proxy anyone?

In debian-user Adrian Bridgett wrote:

>There is no such thing as telnet-proxy.

Sorry for the blatant plug, but at Solsoft we sell
NetSecurityMaster, a proxy server with user authentication, which
does telnet (and a load of other things). It runs on Linux (and a
load of other operating systems (NT does not qualify as an OS)).

http://www.solsoft.com/nsm/
http://www.solsoft.com/nsm/caract.html

It should be in English, if it isn't replace '.html' by '.html.en'

Of course, the problem is that it is by no means a free
program...  But you get all the benefits of a commercial program,
and, except for the price, none of the disadvantages AFAIK.

Again, sorry for recommending a product from my own company...

--
#include <std_disclaim.h>                           Lorens Kockum

You'll notice that this scanner build <BSOD> Whoa... <Applause>
Moving Right Along. (Presentation of MS-Windows 98 (Comdex, CNN))