Re: Linux + Win95 + Win NT on one HD

	I got this setup.. in fact.. I even have FreeBSD to do a quad boot.
However... I am not positive if you can directly boot off of a hda6... since for
me to successfully implement the quad boot, I had to make 3 primary partitions.
Windows 95, FreeBSD, Linux.  They all mount different drives... Windows NT is
sitting on a logical drive on an extended partition.  I use NT Bootloader.  Make
sure you ran the

dd if=/dev/hda6 of=/bootsect.lnx bs=512 count=1
and cp the bootsect.lnx to your FAT C:\ somehow.  Modify the boot.ini.  (I am
assuming you did this.. but just in case).

	If that fails to work... odds are you need to make a /hda3 as your
"/" root.

Carroll Kong