Re: Fetch Mail Problem

>> Either make a local account with the same username or make an alias that
>> points to your local username.

I don't really want to create another account  if I can help it, but I tried
making an alias for tht user in /etc/aliases but that didn't work either.  It
is just that the mail I recieve at my isp mail account can have up to 5
seperate email addresses but the are all sent to the one mail box, (i.e. I have
one for webmaster, myself), so that would mean i would have to create an
account for each email name i can have.

Is there a way to tell fetchmail that the isp mail name relates to a different
name on my box?

I know that the error is being causes be exim as fetchmail defaults to send the
mail to port 25.

Graham

listmaster@lists.debian.org