Re: Fetch Mail Problem

You need to make it clear to fethmail who is who where.  My account on my
home machine is foo, with password xxx, and on my mailserver bar with
password yyy, then my .fetchmairc looks like:

poll aurora.alaska.edu \
protocol POP3 \
timeout 200 \
user bar there with password yyy is foo here  \
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f fetchmail" \
fetchall \
keep

Note the noise words and the fact that the password for foo is not used.

__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."

Britton Kerin