Re: Windoze 95 is not multi-tasking, it just pretends it is multitasking.

> Well, IE 4 with Active Desktop is a piece of sh*t. I installed it on the
> machine of my girl friend,and she wanted me to remove it instantly. With all
> those circles and orange buttons, you can't find the folders and files any
> more...

Whoa... hey, A little exploring yeilds options to turn that crap off...
Then there is the "Make all folders like this one" button..

But hey, Winslow is no match for Linux... JavaOS etc... (Hell, I hate to
say it, but _sometimes_ the MacOS is better.. even though it is incredibly
patronizing)

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)