Re: first kernel compile & first failed kernel !!!!!

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Alain Toussaint wrote:

> thanks a lot for all the help you have given to me,it was very usefull.
>
> Alain

Not a problem.  If, for any reason, you want to revert to the old kernel,
you will need to delete /lib/modules/2.0.29 and move the 2.0.29-old back
into its place.  You will probably also need to either add the three items
back into /etc/modules or make sure the first line of that file says auto.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org