Re: gzip question

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 12:38:54PM +0100, John wrote:
> In article <19980419030049.42232@vtech>, Norbert Veber
> <nveber@vtech.dyn.ml.org> writes
> >On Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 12:11:06PM +0100, John wrote:
> >> Hello
> >>
> >> I have a non accessible (from linux) win95 partition [0]. I have
> >
> >Why is it non accessible?  Linux can read windows partitions, you can mount
>
> because it is doublespaced, and it must remain so.

So why don't you install "dmsdos" (available at sunsite), that gives you rw
access to doublespaced partitions (most of the times).

This is Linux we are talking about.

There is even a toolset to access Linux partitions from Windows (DOS).
Don't remember the name, though. Use the first solution.

Hey, this is *LINUX* we are talking about.

;)
Marcus