Re: Printer now printing properly HOWTO suggests "magic filter"?

Kenneth F. Ryder III wrote:

Yes, magicfilter is available in a .deb and can be installed with
dselect. It's spcifically available on Debian 1.3.1 from CheapBytes
and I'd assume it's on the lsl CDs, too.  Just put the CD in the drive,
run dselect, choose the CD medium, and when you get to the "Select"
screen, enter /magicfilter<RETURN>.  You should see the selection
line.  If not, try the ftp medium.   HTH