gzip question

Hello

I have a non accessible (from linux) win95 partition [0]. I have
downloaded a lot of files onto here that I want to install to linux.
Some of these files are too large to put onto floppy, so they need to be
split. I have gzip for dos on win95, also pkzip.

The command for pkzip would be pkzip -e0 -& a:\bla.zip *.*
What is the equivalent for gzip? How would I stich the files back
together again?

[0] - it is doublespaced. bleargh. I cannot remove it for work reasons.
bleargh again.

John