Re: NiC Cards

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Mike Holliday wrote:

: Hi,
: that is what I did use, but it refuses to accept it as my NiC, and it is the
: right card

It would be worth trying the 3Com diskettes and running 3C90XCFG.EXE ...
take the card out of PnP mode, try changing IRQs/IO ports ... the number
1 problem I've had with 905s was detection of the interface itself.  One
card would always autodetect the AUI rather than the RJ-45 port ... you
can control that in the config program as well.

:
: Mike