Re: Upgrading to hamm

>> And some 2.0.33 systems (mine at least) are quite stable with hamm.
>>
>> Bob
>>

>Quite possible if it only runs a few hours/day or is lightly loaded. I
>would consider it a ticking timebomb, though.  One particular system of

we have quite a few systems running 2.0.33 up 24/7 with plenty of
people constantly running plenty of cpu intensive simulation jobs and
i haven't had any of them crash on me yet. your mileage may vary
though.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |