Re: why debian?

On 15 Apr 98 11:54:27 GMT, in linux.debian.user Maarten Bezemer wrote:

>Someone told me there are far more rpm-packages available, and other
>distributions also use rpm. What's true about that?

Whether it's true or not, Debian can install rpm packages!  Use the
"alien" package to convert them to debs and install away (after
reading the alien documentation, of course).

And it's quality, not quantity, that counts in this world.  ;-)

Rob Wilderspin.
--
"But I need it to crash once every few days -
reboots are the only chance I get to sleep..."