Re: Upgrading to hamm

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> And some 2.0.33 systems (mine at least) are quite stable with hamm.
>
> Bob

Quite possible if it only runs a few hours/day or is lightly loaded. I
would consider it a ticking timebomb, though.  One particular system of
mine that always runs at a load =>3 would not stay up more than a few days
at a time with .33 though I did get almost two weeks out if it once.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org