Re: why debian?

	There is no "better" distribution.  It is a matter of taste and style.
I like slackware, but it has no package system.  :)  I find Debian to be a nice
combination in between.  It has a good package system and does not seem to have
as many bugs as redhat.  Although I could be wrong since red hat has a lot of
patches.  Try them yourself and get a feel for it.

Carroll Kong