Re: A few things about Debian Hamm

I don't believe that is true....
I am using pine under hamm obn my pc here at work
well..I have it installed...due to problems with firewall issues and DHCP
I can't seem to get mail working but...
I downloaded pine as a binary for hamm
I saw the deb of hamm in hamm/non-free/binary-i386/mail
-Steve

Santiago Vila Doncel wrote:

> --

-=Signature has been removed because it made an unfair comparison between NT 4
and Linux =-
replacement: (ok I admit...I am bored..its a slow day at work)
[sjc@debian ~]$fortune -o
Anything more than 3 shakes is for fun.