Re: equal interrupts

>> hi everybody,
>>
>> i have a problem with my pci-bios : it assigns the same interrupt on two
>> different devices (SCSI and USB) as you can see in the attachment.
>>
>> i would not really care about it if i had no problems with recording
>> cd's. my question is if this is normal or an error of the bios ??

I had this problem with my Abit-lx6 motherboard when I got it, I even resorted
to emailing abit tech support but to no avail, so I tried moving the scsi card
to another slot and 'hey presto' they now use different irq's.  Abit did reply
and said that the USB controller shares an irq with one of the pci slots, in my
case it was the shared pci/isa slot.

Hope this helps

Graham